- Thierry Aubin, Some nonlinear problems in Riemannian geometry, Springer, 1998.
- Thierry Aubin, A course in differential geometry, AMS, 2001.
- Martin Bohner and Allan Peterson, Advances in dynamic equations on time scales, Birkhauser, 2003.
- H. Brezis, K.C. Chang, S.J. Li and P. Rabinowitz, Topological methods, variational methods and their applications, World Scientific, 2003.
- Robert F. Brown, A topological introduction to nonlinear analysis, Birkhauser, 2004.
- James Ward Brown and Ruel V. Churchill, Fourier series and boundary value problems, McGraw Hill, 2008.
- James Ward Brown and Ruel V. Churchill, Complex variables and applications, McGraw Hill, 2009.
- Jan Chabrowski, Weak convergence methods for semilinear elliptic equations, World Scientific, 1999.
- Jan Chabrowski, Variational methods for potential operator equations, Walter de Gruyter, 1997.
- Sun-Yung Alice Chang, Non-linear elliptic equations in conformal geometry, EMS, 2004.
- Philippe G. Ciarlet and Ta-Tsien Li, Differential geometry: Theory and applications, World Scientific, 2008.
- Constantin Costara and Dumitru Popa, Exercises in functional analysis, Kluwer, 2003.
- Pavel Drabek, Alois Kufner and Francesco Nicolosi, Quasilinear elliptic equations with degenerations and singularities, Walter de Gruyter, 1997.
- Olivier Druet, Emmanuel Hebey and Frederic Robert, Blow-up theory for elliptic PDEs in Riemannian geometry, Princeton, 2004.
- Martin Flucher, Variational problems with concentration, Birkhauser, 1999.
- L.E. Fraenkel, An introduction to maximum principles and symmetry in elliptic problems, Cambridge, 2000.
- Marius Ghergu and Vicentiu D. Radulescu, Singular elliptic problems: Bifurcation and asymptotic analysis, Oxford, 2008.
- Mariano Giaquinta, Introduction to regularity theory for nonlinear elliptic systems, Birkhauser, 1993.
- D. Goeleven, Noncoercive variational problems and related results, Longman, 1996.
- P.R. Halmos and V.S. Sunder, Bounded integral operators on spaces, Springer, 1978.
- Emmanuel Hebey, Nonlinear analysis on manifolds: Sobolev spaces and inequalities, AMS, 1999.
- Lars Hormander, Lectures on nonlinear hyperbolic differential equations, Springer, 1997.
- Fritz John, Partial differential equations, Springer, 1982.
- Jurgen Jost, Nonpositive curvature: Geometric and analytic aspects, Birkhauser, 1997.
- Jurgen Jost, Nonlinear methods in Riemannian and Kahlerian geometry, Birkhauser, 1991.
- Alois Kufner, Weighted Sobolev spaces, John Wiley & Sons, 1985.
- Alois Kufner, Some applications of weighted Sobolev spaces, Leipzig, 1987.
- V. Lakshmikantham and A.S. Vatsala, Generalized quasilinearization for nonlinear problems, Kluwer, 1998.
- Peter D. Lax, Linear algebra, John Wiley & Sons, 1997.
- Peter D. Lax, Hyperbolic partial differential equations, AMS, 2006.
- William McLean, Strongly elliptic systems and boundary integral equations, Cambridge, 2000.
- D.S. Mitrinovic, J.E. Pecaric and A.M. Fink, Inequalities involving functions and their integrals and derivatives, Kluwer, 1991.
- Martin A. Moskowitz, A course in complex analysis in one variable, World Scientific, 2002.
- Louis Nirenberg, Topics in nonlinear functional analysis, AMS, 2001.
- Boris P. Paneah, The Oblique derivative problem: The Poincaré-Problem, Wiley-VCH, 2000.
- Endre Pap, Null-additive set functions, Kluwer, 1995.
- Endre Pap, Arpad Takaci and Djurdjica Takaci, Partial differential equations through examples and exercises, Kluwer, 1997.
- Murray H. Protter and Hans F. Weinberger, Maximum principles in differential equations, Prentice-Hall, 1967.
- M.M. Rao and Z.D. Ren, Theory of Orlicz spaces, Marcel Dekker, 1991.
- Martin Schechter, Linking methods in critical point theory, Birkhauser, 1999.
- C.G. Simader and H. Sohr, The Dirichlet problem for the Laplacian in bounded and unbounded domains, Longman, 1996.
- G.D. Smith, Numerical solution of partial differential equations: Finite difference methods, Oxford, 1985.
- Walter A. Strauss, Partial differential equations: An introduction, John Wiley & Sons, 2008.
- Iskander A. Taimanov, Lectures on differential geometry, EMS, 2008.
- Eugene E. Tyrtyshnikov, A brief introduction to numerical analysis, Birkhauser, 1997.
- Laurent Véron, Singularities of solutions of second order quasilinear equations, Longman, 1996.
- Zhenyuan Wang and George J. Klir, Fuzzy measure theory, Plenum, 1992.
- G.B. Whitham F.R.S., Linear and nonlinear waves, John Wiley & Sons, 1974.